Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To Be Loved

Today is Christmas. Right now is Christmas Night and it 15 minutes to 12. I have had a great Christmas. Oh sure I got some wonderful gifts from the most important man in my life. But the greatest gift is that he stood up for me today.

His mom, a wonderful person truly she is. But she is judgemental, and Earth forbid someone tell her that. But anyway, my Dominant and I have been married for 11 years and honestly, she has never approved of what I wear or how I comb my hair or anything as a matter of fact. I know this and so does he. She doesn't approve of how we raise our children or how we dress them or the church we attend or how I keep house and the list goes on and on and on.

My Dominant likes me in close fitting jeans, high heeled boots, and wigs. So for Christmas he bought me a new wig that has very light highlights to it. The wig is dark brown with some very light brownish streaks in it and it is cut into a bob that is short in the back and curves around my face and has long bangs. Anyway, he liked it when he saw it and bought for me. I opened it up this morning and loved it. I opened my boots this morning and they are patented lather and shiny black and has at least 4 inch heels. I put on a dark purple long sleeved buttoned down dress shirt and low rise boot cut stone washed denim jeans. He thought I looked great and I felt great.

So we get to his mom's and the first thing she says is girl, you know you have too much booty for those jeans. No, she didn't say hi or Merry Christmas or anything, what does she say, my pants are too tight. Then she says she doesn't like my hair (wig). Then she says the boots I have on are not good to wear because they are too high and can cause medical problems and on and on and on. I just let her finish and then politely excuse myself from the room and go sit down and talk to others in the house. By the way, she said all of this in the presence of others in the house. It is like she feels just because she is the Matriach of her family she can say whatever she wants to say in the manner she wants to say in the presence of whomever she wants to. I was not rude or disrespectful or anything. I would never be disrecptful to her because she is an elderly person (60yrs old), she is my Dominant's mother, she is my mother in law, and the Grandmother of my children. But damn, can't I just walk into her house for once in my life and just have her say, hi. Damn.

So later in the afternoon she corners my Dominant (her son of course) and goes on with him about me. He promptly tells her Momma 1) she is my wife and she wears what I like to see her wear. She dresses to please me and no one else. 2) I bought that wig for her because I liked it. She also likes it and we are the only two that matter. 3) I bought those boots because she liked them and I like her in heels and that is all that matter. 4) If you don't like what she wears that is ok, because she is my wife and I like it.

Earlier, I was fixing the kids plate. I always allow my kids to tell me what they want to eat. It is how we do things in our house. But, no she insisted that I just fix their plates and if they don't eat they can talk to her. I looked at my Dominant he just slightly shook his head and I obeyed because he said to, and he just wanted it to be a nice day. It took a lot for me not to tell the whole house those are my kids and if I want them to say what they want then those are my kids. But that would have just set off something else and he wanted to avoid that, so I bit my tongue and put just the basic food on the kids plate. Then subject came up of fixing the men's plates. Well, I have always made His plate and since we began this journey I have found a new drive in servicng Him and new pleasure and a renewed joy in serving Him. So I heard him say, the Tori will fix my plate. I didn't think anything about it really, just rolled my eyes in my head and just took a deep breath (not at Him or what He said, because I will/did fix his plate but at the whole reason behind the comment in the first place). Anyway, I continued to fix his plate and then someone said (it was either his brother or his mother) said yep, she will do it, he has her well trained. I just cringed in my head and soul at that comment, not becasue it was true but because it was said out of being mean, nasty, and sarcastic. I thought He was going to say, yes I do. But to my hearts content He said, no that is not why she does it, she does it out of love. My heart got lighter, I felt this smile come across my face, and I felt incredibly loved and cherished.

So all in all the day was great for me. I have felt loved, cherished, and protected. I love this man of mine and I know he loves me.

Merry Christmas

Tori sub to BigDaddy.

2 comments:

confusedbutlearning said...

I love the fact that he was a real man and actually stood up for you.

Emmas Sex Store said...

Thanks for sharing such a great post!

There are many alternatives available in the market to fulfill your fantasies and meet your sexual desires.

Visit to buy the sex toys online.
vibrator for women
penis pumps
thrusting dildos